Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
Google’s new G1 phone, coming out via T-mobile is touting its specifications –
- In-store, immediate sales only available in stores within 5 miles of a 3G covered area. If a store is beyond that range, representatives will walk customers through a T-mobile.com purchase
- One touch access to: Search, Maps, Gmail, Youtube, Calendar, and Google Talk
- Gmail account and data plan required
- 3.1 mp camera, no video recording
- No stereo Bluetooth (A2DP)
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.16 x 0.63 in
- Weighs 5.6 ounces
- 480×320 65K color screen
- 5 hour talk time, 130 hour standby time
- Expandable up to 8GB
What we don’t see in the list is where the little bugger was made.
Can you say “Made in China?”
The G1 phone is cheaper than Apple’s iPhone, which is made in China.
So, for all the money Google wants to make off it’s American users, why can’t Google give something back? Huh? Huh?