Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
The Shangri-La Hotel in Pudong is promoting a Valentine’s Day Dinner for 388,000 yuan…that’s $50K…and if you take a date…make it $100,000!
And I thought the millionaires gathered in Bangkok paying $25K to be wined and dined was a lot.
In addition to dinner, the Shangri-La will provide:
1. evening dinner dresses designed by Vera-Wang
2. Diamonds, necklaces and pendants from South Africa
3. a pen made by Caran d “ache
4. Cartier watches
5. Chauffeur drivern Rolls-Royce limousine
6. and a partridge in a pear tree.
But, what’s on the menu – turtle testicles, frog ovaries, lizard eyes?
Shanghai likes Valentine’s Day…
Somebody will have to like somebody else a whole whole lot to be willing to pork out (golden pig style) $100K for one evening.
What do you think?