Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
A Taiwan-based consultancy group stopped more than 26,000 people on the street to ask them about computer usage at home.
1. 75% of houses in Taiwan are wired to the Net…up 4% from last year.
2. Each home has 1.5 computers. The .5 PC in the home is still on dial-up.
3. 73% of Internet users in Taiwan use MSN on-line chat.
4. 33% of Taiwanese netizens use on-line phone services – Skype…
5. 45% of Taiwanese shop online up 37% from last year.
Taiwan is a small country. It is not hard to get relays, and cables throughout the whole island such that everybody can get online. No doubt, the 25% that are not online are homes with oldsters who aren’t interested.
what do you think?