Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
Hollywood is big business. It has been for a long time and will continue to be so for some time to come.
Though I am not really a Hollywood fan, I am a Jackie Chan fan. The man has the amazing ability even at his current age – the same as mine.
Jackie Chan is filming Rush Hour 3 with Chris Tucker in Paris.
In Chan’s online diary he shares his thoughts on co-star, Chris Tucker.
Chan has these nice things to say about Tucker:
1. He is a real professional NOW – what about before?
2. He is on time – does that mean Tucker kept Chan waiting in previous Rush Hours?
3. He cares about the environment
4. He cares about the cast
5. He cares about the crew – when people grow up the begin to care more it seems.
6. He has become quieter
7. He is rather introspective – seems a challenge for Tucker to keep himself under control, eh?
8. He has greater concentration and focus
9. He is loved even more by me (Chan) –
In Rush Hour 3, Chan is a Hong Kong police officer and Tucker is his LA counterpart.
The humor comes from the cultural differences between the two.
Sounds to me like the movie will be funny AND educational as well.
What do you think?