Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
Housing prices are causing a great panic among the Chinese.
The Social Survey Institute of China conducted a telephone poll to find out just how concerned house can’t-buyers are worried.
1. 82% of repsondents feel housing prices are too high and have created a bubble industry. They might wish it were a bubble industry…if only it would pop.
2. 68% say they cannot afford the prices
3. 23% say they can find the money but….they would need to become slaves to their house.
4. 9% say, “what the hay!” They can swing whatever price.
5. 46% wishfully think the prices will drop – there are ALWAYS more people in China than there are housing units. Prices will NOT drop.
6. 42% know the prices will NOT drop.
7. 33% blame the government
8. 36% blame property dealers
9. 23% blame the problem on supply and demand.
Let’s see…change Chinese and China to Americans or Anywhere, America and chances are there will be the same results.
What do you think?