Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
China and the Republic of Korea (ROK) are hoping for a free trade zone for Christmas.
Too optimistic for sure, but the two countries are working overtime to improve relations.
Also on their Christmas wish list:
1. expanding mutual investment
2. medium- and long-term plans for cooperation in mutual investment
3. cooperation in energy resources
4. cooperation in finance and logistics
5. trade and economic cooperation
6. improved relations between the south and north of the Korean peninsula through dialogue with an eye toward reconciliation
7. a denuclearized peninsula
8. peace and stability
Talk to Bill and others about their experiences raising bi-cultural Japanese-American kids.