Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
China has pledged 4 trillion yuan (586 billion U.S. dollars) to be spent over the next two years.
The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), the nation’s top economic planning agency has announced its priorities.
Improving livelihood –
1. rural area living conditions
2. housing projects for low-income earners in urban areas
Infrastructural construction –
4. highways and water conservancy projects
5. biological conservation
6. environmental protection
7. post-disaster rebuilding
8. conforming to principles of scientific and sustainable developmetn
9. rigid implementation of industrial and environmental policies
10. strict adherence to policies related to land used for construction, environment assessment, energy conservation and emissions reduction.
Now let me think. If I didn’t have a job, needed a job and was wondering who had money to spend on people who could perform a service that is needed, where would I go? Tough question….NOT!
China…still plenty of growth going to happen, and lots of money to spend to make it happen. China can give back to America. China can give back to the world. America, Europe, Japan has the expertise in many of these areas that China is lacking.
What are you waiting for World? There’s a recession to get out of.