Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
If you have the money, there are folks who will provide you with a room and a view.
The world’s six most beautiful views with a room.
1. A room at the InterContinental Hong Kong overlooking Hong Kong harbor. The room has seats for the world’s largest permanent light-and-sound show as well as Hong Kong’s amazing skyline and neon-lit skyscrapers, laser beams and searchlights.
2. The Oberol Amarvilas has a view of the Taj Mahal, the world’s most-visited man-made wonder, including yours truly.
3. Italy’s Villa d’Este overlooks Lake Como. There are 152 rooms and suites with period furniture going back to 1568, not to mention oil paintings, Como silk and linen.
4. Sheraton Iguazu Resort and Spa in Argentina sits among rainforest. The hotel is located in the heart of World Heritage-listed Iguazu National Park. Notice the Iguazu Falls in the top right.
5. Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa is located in an exclusive oasis in the Dubai Conservation Reserve. Private temperature controlled pools and views of sand dunes.
6. This last one is what you might see from the throne room of heaven. Jesus said he went to heaven to prepare a place for us. John 14.
I seriously don’t reckon there could be any room anywhere with a better view than the room and view we will have in eternity. Can you?