Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
I previously wrote 13 Things We Know about Neel Kashkari.
There’s a lot more to know about him now…
Here are 10 more things we know about Neel Kashkari...
1. Kashkari worked in the Mechanical Design Department at TRW (now Northrop Grumman Space Technology. This might not mean much to some, but it’s right down the street from me. I wonder, was he the guy that used to….
2. Kashkari‘s last technical assignment was to develop precision latching technology at the nanometer level. Let’s see, isn’t nanometers about 12 decimal points or more…um, the same as the number of digits in $700 billion. Let’s hope he can be precise with this budget, too.
3. Kashkari attended the Western Reserve Academy in Hudson, Ohio.
4. Kashkari‘s parents are from Kashmir, India.
5. Kashmir means farmer in Kashmir language. Kashikari will definitely be farming a lot of dough.
6. Kashikari‘s U.S. Treasury Secretary biography.
7. You can hear Kashkari speak about a new kind of mortgage for the U.S. at this link to a C-SPAN video.
8. Kashkari graduated in 1991 from the Western Reserve Academy, a private college prep boarding and day school.
9. Kashikari was a regional finalist for the White House Fellows Program in 2006…just two years ago.
10. Kashkari‘s not going to lose any of that $700 billion my way though I won’t be surprised if some/too much gets lost at places like the spa for the AIG folk. Goodness! Let’s hope not.
What else do you know about Neel Kashkari?