Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
This is a shameless plug for RisingSunOfNihon. A pitch. A plea. A petition.
I genuinely appreciate those who have taken the time to bookmark and/or subscribe to RisingSunOfNihon. Thank you very much.
I can think of reasons why someone might want to subscribe. Reasons why regular subscribers would introduce RSON to a friend. Would you consider doing that please?
The reasons –
1. 2,371,268 and counting reasons. That’s how many pages have been viewed at TBOK. What’s everybody looking at?
2. 3100 posts. That’s how many posts I have written here at this site. There has to be something interesting in there somewhere. Point of interest – my best post at PAB has received almost 200,000 page views. In fact, I have three posts with more than 100,000 pvs, 9 with more than 40,000, and 17 with more than 10,000. More than 200 of my posts have been viewed at least 1000 times each. What’s everyone looking at? Ask me, and I’ll gladly tell you.
3. 808 RSS subscribers to date. Those subscribers have to have found something interesting to read. See number two. Maybe you will be interested, too. Another point of interest – more than 1300 people are subscribed to at least one of my blogs.
4. I read through about 20-30 news sites each morning looking for something that I think is interesting and relates to China, Japan, Korea, the PanAsian region, the culture, business in the region, the people. Maybe you will be interested, too. Maybe you, the reader will wonder why I would think any one point is interesting, worth knowing about.
5. I care about what I write, what I think. And, I hope that reflects in my posts. The things I write about, I do genuinely care about. What do you care about? Are we the same? Are we different? Why do you think so?
How do you subscribe to RSON?
Find an RSS feed reader. Here’s a list to choose from.
- Google Reader
- My Yahoo
Click on this link
and choose your reader.
Respond. Call me on the carpet. Make me do a better job. Ask me if it’s the best i can come up with. Tell me if I did something wrong…or right.
Please consider subscribing. And invite a friend to also.
Do it today. Do it now.