Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
Jackie Chan announced on his web site that he was launching a cosmetic line.
Now there are five ways we can all be like Jackie Chan.
1. We can go to one of his fitness clubs
2. We can eat at one of his restaurants
3. We can wear some of the clothes with his name on it
4. We can eat some of the cookies he made
5. Now…thank goodness, we can wear some of the cosmetics that he does.
Jackie Chan Organic Skin Care Line was launched in a partnership with Maggie Chu at a beauty care product fair.
The site boasts – Chan’s products don’t pollute and are packaged with recycled materials – great buzzwords.
But will they make me look good after I fall from a six-story building and bounce of an awning onto a moving bus that ducks under a low hanging bridge while I kick the snot of a triad of 7′ tall bad guys?
The products are…Made in Hungary and creams come in yellow, white, tea-green (that’s the one I want) pink and brown.
I wonder if I need to sleep on a sidewalk for a week to be the first in line like the nut case did to get the first Wii in the US.
What do you think?