Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
North Korea is a clown regime. It amazes me that there are negotiations at all.
1. Why bother negotiating at all?
Let the regime go hungry. Seriously.
But, it’s their leader, not the people who is an idiot. Right?
Let the people do something about it. Let his cronies rebel. When people get hungry enough they will act.
Negotiating with Kim about a nuclear program that doesn’t exist and even if it did puts only his country at risk because they can’t accurately throw it at anything much less hit something.
Kim is saying that the North will act on its obligations to denuclearize upon confirmation of the fund’s release rather than within 60 days of the date of the agreement (Feb. 13th).
2. Is anybody surprised that our Dear Leader has changed?
3. Does anybody really think he will carry through on his obligation?
4. And what’s to keep him from reneging down the road and trying to negotiate again?
5. Why would anybody negotiate with a liar?
Kim does not need to be forcibly removed. It hasn’t worked in Iraq yet.
However, let him play with his ‘nuclear’ toys. If he steps out of line…China is to the north, South Korea to the south and Japan is across the pond.
6. What chance does North Korea have against these neighbors?
Negotiating with Kim is futile.
Talk to Bill and others about their experiences raising bi-cultural Japanese-American kids.