Today is PanAsianBiz's birthday. One year ago I started writing here….rambling maybe, wondering is most likely. I know things. Most of all I know what I don't know, so I ask.
In the 12 months since I started writing PanAsianBiz, I have been thrilled to have more than 260,000 visitors and 460,000 page views. Thank you most sincerely for visiting, reading, looking around, leaving comments and telling me when I am wrong and right.
Mid-year, PanAsianBiz spawned two more blogs, ZhongHuaRising and RisingSunOfNihon. While trying to get those two blogs started, PanAsianBiz took a back seat for several months.
ZhongHuaRising was eventually taken over by a native Chinese and I came back to PanAsianBiz full-time, keeping RisingSunOfNihon and starting a third blog, TheBizOfKnowlege.
These three blogs are what I maintain for KnowMoreMedia now and I am quite happy to do so.
I still think I am trying to find my feet, my voice, my 'pillars,' though, I know much more now than I did a year ago.
For the regular readers of PanAsianBiz…your feedback is always welcome.
1. What is right with PanAsianBiz?
2. What is wrong with PanAsianBiz?
3. Do you want longer posts? or is short okay?
4. More news? More culture? More opinion? More countries? (I tend to hang around China a lot here.) I have started posting Nippondits here, thinking you all may be interested in Japan as well. Yes? No?
5. More posts each day? fewer each day? I average about 150 each month…each is about one minute long…short and sweet, and always asking. Enough? Too much?
6. How about you participating? Send a link, a comment that can become a post, a picture, a recommendation. I welcome your input.
7. How about sending a question or starting a discussion? I am game.
8. Shall I get more personal? or stay removed from the topics?
The less I hear from you all, the more apt I am to go about doing what I have been doing with a bit of experimentation now and then…I have ideas.
At any rate, PanAsianBiz is nothing if you all do not come to visit, flip the pages and come back.
Thank you again so very much for reading.
Please do come back again and come back often and when you get the inclination, drop a comment or a suggestion.
God bless you all.