Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
Michelle Dunn is an award-winning writer – New York Book Festival and Writer’s Digest Award.
In addition, Michelle is a recognized expert in the credit card and collections industry.
Her book – “Starting a Collection Agency; How to Make Money Collecting Money” – is now being released in its 3rd edition.
The book promises to teach the reader to:
- Be able to start their own business and be their own boss
- Find samples of business and marketing plans
- Find collection letters, flyers & promotional pieces
- Have a checklist of what to do before they open their agency
- Learn how to start their agency from home
- Learn how to work from home with young children around
- Learn how to promote their agency in a professional manner
I am pleased to recommend Michelle’s book and encourage readers/subscribers of PAB who might be interested to take a look.
Just one question, Michelle? Can it be done in other countries, too?
How about China, Japan, Korea?
More About Michelle Dunn. Michelle has spent the last 19 years in the business credit and debt collections industry. She is the author of 6 books on the topic of credit and collections, and has also started her own Credit & Collections Association which has thrived for 10 years and has over 1000 members. Michelle herself was recently awarded the titles of one of the Top 5 Women in Collections and Top 50 Collection Professionals for 2007.