Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
12 facts about China’s auto market.
The auto market will play a large role in urging on the Chinese economy. Not, however, like it drives the Japanese economy.
If Japan were not able to sell cars worldwide, the company could be in a very hurting state.
China has its ‘factory of the world’ base to rely on.
1. Car production was up 27% to 7.28 million vehicles.
2. Car sales were up 25% to 7.22 million vehicles
3. Passenger car production reached 5.23 million cars.
4. Passenger car sales reached 5.18 million cars.
5. Sedan sales were 3.83 million units.
6. Cars with 1 liter- to 1.6 litre-sized engines made up half the market.
7. Commercial vehicle production was up 13.45%
8. Commercial vehicle sales also climbed 13.29%
9. 110 new models were introduced in 2006.
10. Prices of Chinese cars dropped.
11. Exports of auto goods was valued at more than $25.5 billion
12. More than 83% of the cars sold in China were sold by the top ten auto enterprises.