Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
Asia’s largest railway station can be found in Beijing – Beijing South.
You can find Beijing on a map of China.
The central hall of the railway station is big enough –
1. to fit a Boeing 747
2. to have a roof area equal to 24 football pitches
3. to have a waiting area that can hold 10,000 people and sit half of them
4. can hold the Olympic Bird’s Nest and its 50-meter pool and stands
5. to send 30,000 passengers on their way per hour!
6. to have departures and arrivals on different levels
7. to have a glass ceiling with 3,246 solar panels to supply the station’s needs
8. to have 800 basement car parking spaces
9. to have 40 taxi bays
10. to park 30 buses
11. to need just 150 staff to operate the facility
China has a plans to spend $735 billion over the next 11 years to build a railway system reaching 120,000km (70,000 miles)
China has 150 railway projects under construction and eight new projects were announced in Sep/Oct of last year.
Looking for some place to invest? Look no further than China’s developing railway system.