Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
Asia’s largest railway station can be found in Beijing – Beijing South.
You can find Beijing on a map of China.
The central hall of the railway station is big enough –
1. to fit a Boeing 747
2. to have a roof area equal to 24 football pitches
3. to have a waiting area that can hold 10,000 people and sit half of them
4. can hold the Olympic Bird’s Nest and its 50-meter pool and stands
5. to send 30,000 passengers on their way per hour!
6. to have departures and arrivals on different levels
7. to have a glass ceiling with 3,246 solar panels to supply the station’s needs
8. to have 800 basement car parking spaces
9. to have 40 taxi bays
10. to park 30 buses
11. to need just 150 staff to operate the facility
China has a plans to spend $735 billion over the next 11 years to build a railway system reaching 120,000km (70,000 miles)
China has 150 railway projects under construction and eight new projects were announced in Sep/Oct of last year.
Looking for some place to invest? Look no further than China’s developing railway system.
Isn’t the Guangzhou station bigger? – http://www.newsgd.com/pictures/construction/200603150013.htm
very good and informative site
this really a interesting site thanks u .
good job,.. keep it up.
I have read this blog and I am happy to know that China has 150 railway project under construction and 8 was already announce. I like, we have to learn by China.
Friend, I am also invite you all please you have to also know about Nepal, If you want to know about Nepal you have to log on http://www.travelclub.com.np
Thank you please visit once in Nepal, here is great adventure…… the world for everyone….
wow this is very good to about to know anywaz thanks for shearing this informative post aswel.
THE INFORMATION WE HAVE GOT FROM THIS SITE IS MIND BLOWING ……………………………JUST KEEP IT UP
ya it’s very big and proud to say it is in asia ..
this is our pride that we got in this Asia, we should announce about this to the whole world.