Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
The World Economic Forum’s TTCI measures the factors and policies that make it attractive to develop the T&T sector in different countries. It is composed of a number of “pillars” of travel and tourism competitiveness, of which there are 13 in all. These are:
1. Policy rules and regulations
2. Environmental regulation
3. Safety and security
4. Health and hygiene
5. Prioritization of travel and tourism
6. Air transport infrastructure
7. Ground transport infrastructure
8. Tourism infrastructure
9. Information and communication technology (ICT) infrastructure
10. Price competitiveness
11. Human capital
12. National tourism perception
13. Natural and cultural resources
Two Asian Countries made it into the top ten – they are Hong Kong and Singapore.
The U.A.E is 18.
Japan is the only other Asian Country in the top 25.
Taiwan is 30.
Malaysia is 31.
Korea is 42.
Thailand is 43.
Indonesia is 60.
India is 65.
China is 71.
The place where no one wants to go….Chad.
The complete list can be found here.
Where would you like to visit?