Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
1. China is expanding its activities in Africa.
2. China is increasing its military spending.
3. The dragon consumes too much oil and gas.
4. The world’s commodity prices are unduly affected by actions on the mainland.
5. China supplies too much of the world’s manufactured goods thus having the power to upset the economic balance.
6. China’s RMB is unfairly valued.
7. Chinese companies are trying to acquire their counterparts in foreign countries.
8. China’s economic interests may have negative implications on the US long-term national security.
Is China a Threat to the World?