Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
1. Baidu’s stocks are priced way too high – management is pressing them to continue to grow at an unreasonable pace. www.theledger.com says Google investors pay abt. $60 for every $1 of profit. Baidu investors pay three times that much.
2. Baidu has legal problems – Baidu allows music sharing. Ah, IP violation. What’s new on that front? Baidu says it just offers links…and asks, “What’s wrong with that?”
3. Baidu is accused of click fraud…orchestrating a scheme to increase click through and increase ad revenue, an idea Baidu had before Google.
4. Baidu will soon be under attack by Google and the hundreds of million of dollars Google plans to spend.
5. Baidu is already being stormed by Yahoo who has allied with Alibaba.
6. Baidu may not be able to compete with Yahoo and Google on the technical side. Baidu is likely to get whooped by Google and Yahoo. What do you think?