Bill Belew has raised 2 bi-cultural kids, now 34 and 30. And he and his wife are now parenting a 3rd, Mia, who is 8.
To be sure, a lot of Japanese and Chinese buyers will be shopping at Realtor.com.
Six months in the making Realtor.com went live to the public today.
1. improved search tools
2. a home valuation tool that pulls data on sold listings directly from multiple listing services.
3. Realtor.com is the web’s most popular real estate portal
4. Realtor.com is the official site of the National Association of Realtors
5. Realtor.com includes listings that are “time stamped” for freshness and photos that are 140 percent larger than the old site.
6. Japanese and Chinese have money to shop with.
I remember when I was in Japan some 20+ years ago. Business was good in Japan and in America not so good. The end result – a big scare that Japan would ‘buy’ America, the land = real estate. And, Japan did buy.
Now, it’s Japan and China both that have the money while too many Americans are unable and IMHO should not be given credit to buy. The result – For Sale signs are being searched out by Chinese and Japanese who have a whole lot of money in the bank. Can you say a couple of Trillion (that’s a T) in foreign exchange funds to shop with, not to mention what the average Japanese or Chinese has in the bank.
Would you sell your property to someone who lives in Asia?